2016年12月1日星期四

Charles barkley is one of them

In fact, after a few seasons, many people turn to the mighty black powder.Still in the black warrior persistence on the road, Charles barkley is one of them www.xfifa.com.When it comes to the warriors barkley said: "listen, maybe you will say I thought very traditional, but I really don't like their way of playing, that's not basketball, it's women's basketball."


Barkley this view was also Kenny Smith and o 'neill's retort, barkley continued, "do you remember I most like the season FIFA 17 Coins? I tell you, I love the women's basketball team with the sort of color basketball, but I don't like this kind of basketball in the NBA in the competition."


Buckley's comments also caused the American media, the Washington post's famous reporter Tim bond tempo, in his own social media, said: "I know Charles barkley just not willing to pay for my past attitude to apologize, but from now, he said words, his those views of warriors have increasingly untenable."


Charles barkley warriors gratitude and grudges for a long time.He always hated the mighty jumper and three-point play, has been widely used in the last season, has repeatedly said the warriors couldn't win for sure.Finally let barkley tough-talking many knights, barkley also said that after durant joined the warriors even durant joined cannot help the warriors got a championship.


In 2014-2015 season, Charles barkley is openly said I don't like warriors jump shot.Eventually the warriors win of the season, played barkley's face.The warriors team players are fought the saliva battle with Charles barkley.

没有评论:

发表评论